Políticas de privacidad
INICIO / Políticas de privacidad
Thank you for choosing AMG Business, Inc. We value the privacy of your personal information and recognize that you have the right to protect and secure that data.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We collect information from you which, either singularly or in conjunction with other pieces of data, may be used to specifically identify you (“personal information”). The personal information we collect includes:
- Full Name;
- Phone Number;
- Postal and Home Address;
- Credit Card Numbers (accessible via our third-party payment processor);
- Debit Card Numbers (accessible via our third-party payment processor).
- INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE DIRECTLY THROUGH OUR SERVICES
We, and service providers working on our behalf, will collect any information that you choose to provide directly through our Services. For example, such information may be collected when you:
- Register for an account or other content access
- Register to receive an email newsletter
- Email, text, or otherwise share content provided via services
- Contact us with a message or mail
- Make a purchase from us
- Participate in a survey
We also may ask you to provide other information about yourself for various other purposes that we specify or make apparent at the time of collection.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
We, our service providers, and our vendors working on our behalf automatically collect certain information about your computer or device and your interactions with our Services through certain tracking technologies. Depending on which Services you use and how you access them, the information collected automatically may include:
Your navigation path through the Services.
• Information about your interactions with our email messages, such as links clicked on and whether messages were opened or forwarded.
• Any error you encountered during your use of the Services.
This information helps us improve our Service and to deliver better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing you to customize your Services according to your individual interests.
• To speed up your searches.
• To recognize users when they return to use our Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- HOW WE USE THE DATA WE COLLECT
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present the Services and their contents to our users.
• To provide us with information, products, or services that users request from us.
• To fulfill any other purpose users intend it.
• To provide users with notices about their accounts or subscriptions, including expiration and renewal notices.
• To carry out your obligations and to enforce your rights arising from any contracts entered into between us and our users, including for billing and collection.
• To notify users about changes to the Services or any products offered or provided to users.
• To allow users to participate in interactive features available on our Services.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please email us at [email protected]. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- HOW WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of AMG Business, our customers, or others.
- DATA RETENTION AND USER CHOICES
Data Retention. We keep your personal information only as long as necessary to provide you with the AMG Business Services and for legitimate and essential business purposes, such as maintaining the performance of the AMG Business Services, making data-driven business decisions about new features and offerings, complying with our legal obligations, and resolving disputes. We keep some of your personal information for as long as you are a user of the AMG Business Services.
If you request it, we will delete or anonymize your personal information so that it no longer identifies you, unless we are legally allowed or required to maintain certain personal information, including situations such as the following:
• If there is an unresolved issue relating to your account, such as an outstanding credit on your account or an unresolved claim or dispute we will retain the necessary personal information until the issue is resolved;
• Where we need to retain the personal information for our legal, tax, audit, and accounting obligations, we will retain the necessary personal information for the period required by applicable law; and/or,
• Where necessary for our legitimate business interests such as fraud prevention or to maintain the security of our users.
User Choices. You can review and change your personal information by logging into your account and changing your preferences on the account profile page.
You may also send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
The safety and security of your information also depend on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
- INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS
Upon your request, and subject to applicable legal exceptions, we will:
- provide access to and/or a copy of certain information we hold about you
- prevent the processing of your information for promotional purposes (including any direct marketing processing based on profiling)
- update information that is out of date or incorrect
- delete certain information that we have about you
- restrict the way that we process and disclose some of your information
- transfer your information to a third-party provider of services
- revoke your consent for the processing of your information
In addition to the rights and information listed above, California consumers and their authorized agents can request information about:
- The categories of information we collect or disclose about you; the categories of sources of such information; the business or commercial purpose for collecting your information; and the categories of third parties we share or disclose your information. For your convenience and so you don’t have to request it, we’ve included that information in this Privacy Statement.
- The financial incentives that we offer to you, if any.
AMG Business does not sell your data, as defined under applicable law, such as the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
Under Nevada law, certain Nevada consumers may opt out of the sale of information about you. We do not sell your data. However, if you are a Nevada resident you may submit a request to opt out of any potential future sales under Nevada law. Please note, if needed, we may take reasonable steps to verify your identity and the authenticity of the request.
- CONTACT INFORMATION